October 9, 2013

'American Horror Story: Coven' LA Premiere


  In honor of the amazing television premiere of the anticipated American Horror Story: Coven, I wanted to cover two of my favorite looks at the premiere of the show in LA.



Taissa Farmiga in Rebecca Minkoff





 Farmiga wore an orange Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2013 ‘Kirk’ A-line dress, which she styled with a pair of simple black pumps and a snakeskin Rebecca Minkoff ‘Vincent’ minaudiere in an orange hue to match her A-line dress. I have to say she looms great and I really like the dress. Although I would've loved to see her in a more dramatic pair of shows because of the simplicity of the dress. I think the fight pair of shoe could of made this outfit. All in all Farmiga looks beautiful.

Also are we seeing some Déjà vu with this A-line Minkoff dress? I think so...



A week earlier the lovely Lena Dunham was spotted at another LA event in the Minkoff dress in yellow.


Emma Roberts in Cushnie Et Ochs




Roberts made a daring fashion choice, sporting a low-cut white dress with a cut-out panel which showed off a hint of her toned midriff. She added a pair of matching white stilettos to complete her outfit.  Despite the hair, I love this outfit even with the matchy matchy shoes. The dress looks stunning on her and the dress itself is a great combination of classy meets sexy.  







Don't forget to get hooked on the new show!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?