November 1, 2013

Cessation of Halloween!


 Yesterday was the day of one of my favorite holidays, Halloween!I love everything about it, the history of All Hallows' Eve, the costumes, new and old traditions, and lets not forget the candy. For the day filled with family bonding and other activities I wanted to show my festive spirit by dressing up again. I decided on a deer with a bohemian twist, because even on Halloween you can add some style.


My sister and I before passing out candy to trick- or- treaters. She's dressed up as an assassin.

My outfit for the "costume" includes a white flowy top, tan bat-winged sweater, red harem pants and a red printed silk scarf. I made the antler head piece with ahead band and some tree branches from my backyard and my make up is modeled after a great tutorial I fond on youtube.com, which you can view below.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?