January 10, 2014

Rorschach Inkblot...Fashion? A D.I.Y Snapshot



From psychology, comics, and fashion, the iconic inkblots of Hermann Rorschach's psychological test has been given plenty of different jobs in its day. Lets face it, what has been used to examine a persons personality characteristics and emotional functioning happens to look great on clothes and accessories. This is why I got inspired to craft up my own inkblot jewelry with the "straight off the runway" looks, but with the broke college girl price tag.    



After a few long hours, these was my results!


 Materials Used:

* Leather (I used the leather from photo pockets I had)
* Gold Metallic Painters Pen ($2.43 at Walmart)
* Gold chain for jewelry ($3.00 at Walmart)
* Gold jump rings ($2.00 at Walmart)
* Hole puncher
* Scissors
* Exacto knife for crafting

Inkblot Necklace #1





Inkblot Necklace #2




3 comments:

  1. what a beautiful idea! Love those necklaces!
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com
    xo jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so cool!! It really turned out great! What a fab idea :)

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cool! My roomie is a psych major and would love this!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?