August 25, 2013

Flea Market Deals!

I just got back from a wonderful surprise trip to Ogunquit Maine, and on the way there we saw a huge Flea Market that we just HAD to to stop and check out. Needless to say I found a pretty awesome deal while I was there. With my stubborn attitude I haggle my way to a $10 bordeaux(wine) colored leather bag!It's the perfect color for fall and I can't wait to pair it with a trench coat and heeled boots.


All Wrapped up, didn't want to take the wrapping off right away.
It also came with it's own wallet. It detaches so whenever I need just a little wrist bag, I can use this. Perfect for night outs!
Did I mention that this purse is huge? I can fit my laptop and anything else I need, it's like Mary Poppins magical travel bag!



Next time you find yourself in need for a good bargain, seek out a good Flea Market in your area, you never know what you might find. Whether it's funky jewelry, shoes, purses, or even some old objects you could re-purpose and get crafty with, Flea Markets are definitely worth a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?