August 17, 2013

Shoes Speak Louder than Words

    The saying goes; "keep your standards high and your heels higher." But lets not forget that a pair of killer heels is not the only weapon we need in our arsenal. With the perfect pair of flats, we can stop anyone in their tracks!

    I have been obsessing over the Jenni Kayne D'Orsay flats for a while now and it's certainly not hard to see why. The style of the show is simple and chic, the seams add minimalist appeal, while a contoured heel cup and vamp cradle the foot. Plus they come in pretty colors, styles, and prints!
    These versatile D'Orsay flats have become a fashion favorite. From Jessica Alba, Emma Roberts, and Mandy Moore, these stylish flats are no strangers to the Hollywood stars. Needless to say I've online stalked these flats for months but the designer price tag does not match my broke college student budget, so unless I can barter for them with some ramen noddle soup and shower shoes I don't think I'm buying a pair for quit some time. 

    Just because I can't afford actual D'Orsay flats doesn't mean I can't be fashion forward. It just means I have to look for great alternative, and I happened to find that cheaper alternative at Charlotte Russe today. I got them for only $20.00 compared to the average $400-500 price tag of D'Orsay flats.


    So ladies, for this fall season I think its time to put aside your stilettos and trade them in for some flats. With these new shoes you'll be ready to show off your street style anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?