June 27, 2013

My Geeky Obsessions

Besides my love for fashion and clothes, I am a (Cultural) Anthropology major and a theatre minor. In other words I grew up with people labeling me as a "nerd" and a "geek", but I absolutely love being both those thing! Plus no one ever said nerds/geeks MUST be unfashionable. Combining your geeky obsessions with style means you can have your cake AND eat it too! 



Even though it's summer doesn't mean I can't start shopping around for some awesome fall scarves, especially when the scarf is also a map of  Middle Earth! This scarf was made by NerdAlertCreations  and is sold on Esty! From Portal to Doctor Who, you can find your new favorite accessory or even skirt right here. 






"Doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love". 
- Hamlet (Act II, Sc. II)
There is most definitely an infinite reason why leggings are a girls best friend when it comes to her wardrobe, but the lead reason for this particular pair is the fact that the entire Shakespearean play, Hamlet, is printed on them! Did I mention I'm a theatre minor? Yea I am obsessed.
These leggings are from Black Milk Clothing, which is a great place for printed leggings, swimsuits, dresses, and other great finds. 


Who wouldn't what to wear a piece of art? Summer is here and lord knows I need a new swimsuit, so why not this one! Alfons Mucha was a Czech, Art Nouveau painter, and La Trappistine (which is printed on this one-piece swimsuit) is one of my favorite paintings. This swimsuit is also from Black Milk Clothing






 I, Natasha Rodriguez, am a Whovian; a big Doctor Who fan. Every girl needs unique jewelry to add that finishing touch on an outfit. So naturally, I would like to do that with this wonderful pocket watch necklace. This is completely handmade and sold by TimeMachineJewelry. It's amazing what you can find on Esty.com


More Black Milk Clothing. I really want these! Doctor Who Tardis dress and leggings. What more could a fan girl ask for? Oh yeah, David Tennant! But kidnapping is illegal and frown upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?